In my past life ~ (The job of 7 years that I just left) I would email my people once a week with a “Five FriYay Favs!” Sharing the top 5 things during that week. A grateful heart trumps so many yucks when it comes to your mind so there is no reason I cannot keep doing that ~ only with a different audience… YOU! And a different Day! We can call it SunYay! Which is pleasantly appropriate since I am “Sunshine Tiffany”.
Here it goes:
- I am thankful that even though the prices at the grocery store are making me cringe, I can still afford to feed my family.
- I am thankful for my diffuser that I swear has some mystical depression-buster ambiance that can turn my day around & just heal my soul at its core when I am struggling. (Currently Diffusing Watermelon, Red Berries.)
- I am thankful for a new book my husband and I are reading together called “The Illusion of Money” by Kyle Cease.
- I am thankful for a surprise trip happening this weekend – A last-minute get-away with my husband before the kids go back to school!
- And Lastly, I am thankful for the rain. The farmers here desperately need it after weeks of heat advisories and honestly, it also nurtures me from the inside out.
What is one thing you are thankful for?